Monday, April 17 @ 7pm: Dialogues on Questions of Living with Harshad Parekh, ex-teacher at Rishi Valley School.
Monday, April 24 - Friday, April 28: ‘The Art of Living’ with Professor P. Krishna.
- Monday, April 24, 7pm: ‘The Art of Living,’ a talk by Prof. Krishna.
- Tuesday, April 25, 7pm: ‘The Teachings of J. Krishnamurti,’ a dialogue between Prof. Krishna and David Moody.
- Wednesday, April 26, 7pm: ‘Education for transformation,’ a talk by Prof. Krishna.
- Thursday, April 27, 7pm: ‘Buddha’s Realization and Krishnamurti’s Insight,’ a dialogue between Professor Krishna and Michael Mendizza, author of the book Always Awakening, Buddha’s Realization and Krishnamurti’s Insight. A book signing will follow the event.
- Friday, April 28, 7pm: ‘Love, Cooperation, and the Art of Relationship,’ a talk by Prof. Krishna.
Dialogues with Professor Krishna will be held in the mornings from 11am-12:30pm. The topics of these dialogues will be those of the preceding evening’s presentation, or on any topic related to Professor Krishna’s book A Jewel on a Silver Platter: Remembering J. Krishnamurti.
$10 per evening presentation. Morning dialogues are free. Pre-registration recommended, please email email@example.com
Events are organized by The Ojai Retreat Education Center, a non-profit and tax-exempt organization, 501 (c) (3)